Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-02-2023, 02:45 AM   #1
DaySleeper
Connoisseur
DaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toys

Device: MoonReader+ Android app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite and otherst
Looking for ComicsKingdom.com recipe

I have been enjoying the built-in gocomics recipe, having modified it to get the comics of interest to me. I was hoping I could use that as a template for a recipe for https://comicskingdom.com, but could not get it to work. It gets to the first url, then throws the error "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'". Does this mean that the particular comic isn't found? I pasted the urls in from the site, so they should be correct. I tried two different ones, just in case there was an issue with one. More likely, this site just has some different syntax requirements.

Since I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing, and have no solid clue what to debug here, I'm hoping someone has or could make a recipe that works just like GoComics, except for ComicsKingdom.

Thanks!
DaySleeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recipes, requests