Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-27-2018, 05:15 AM   #1756
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
Green Comet

For those of you who are interested in sci-fi and have an e-reader with a large enough screen: you can download a free PDF version of Jim Bowering’s Green Comet trilogy from the Dunyazad Library!
http://dunyazad-library.net/authors/jim-bowering.htm

You find free .epub, .mobi, .odt and audio versions of the three volumes at the author’s website, https://greencomet.org
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:56 PM   #1757
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Symzonia

Today there are people who believe that the Earth is flat -- two hundred years ago, there were those who believed the Earth to be hollow, and inhabitable, or actually inhabited, on the inside. While Terry Pratchett’s Discworld, elephants and turtle and all, is fun, “Symzonia” in 1820 was (very likely) seriously meant to promote the project of an expedition to the Earth’s interior. It also uses the tale of such an expedition to deliver social criticism, by contrasting our world with the vision of a peaceful Utopian society of the “Internals.”

Admittedly, “Symzonia” is not particularly exciting as an adventure story, and its social criticism is muted, but for the history of fantasy literature this is an important book -- it took a century for the hollow Earth to be visited again, by Edgar Rice Burroughs in his Pellucidar series.

dunyazad-library.net/authors/captain-adam-seaborn.htm
Old 03-27-2018, 02:54 PM   #1758
writesideleft
writesideleft began at the beginning.

Device: phone
Carnaval audiobook & Ebooks

I happen to have some ACX promo codes for any of you that like audiobooks.

Mostly UK left. A few US.

And can send Smashwords coupons for the ebooks.

email me at
admin@writesideleft.com

If you're interested!

Carnaval is available in epub and mobi (as well as print): it's a coming of age, part mystery, part satire, intergenerational tale about a bunch of young people in London who get in a spot of bother one night at a 'party' (we all know what that means) held for their elders, who ought to know better, but we know they don't. Narrated by ex Warhorse actor. Rather beautifully written... you can check it out on Amazon & Audible here

https://www.audible.co.uk/t2/title?asin=B079P1Z8FR
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carnaval-co...176138&sr=1-1w

In good faith of course!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carnaudio (1).jpg
Views:	406
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	163111  
writesideleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:49 AM   #1759
KevinBeynon
KevinBeynon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T3
Libreture: The personal e-book library for hardcore readers.

Hello All.

This month is the one-year birthday of Libreture, my start-up for e-book readers.

Specially designed to support DRM-free e-books, Libreture keeps your books safe, lets you organise them into reading lists, and download them to any device whenever you like.

Keep track of where you bought each book, and share that information with others.

Libreture is a paid service, which means that my customers, that is readers, are always the most important part of the service. No ads, no selling data.

You can start your 30-day FREE Trial immediately, and see if Libreture is for you.

Thank you all,

Kevin
My Libreture Library
KevinBeynon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:54 AM   #1760
foobnix
Connoisseur
foobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it is

Device: Librera PRO - 50% OFF - Black Friday
I am the author and creator of Librera Reader for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foobnix.pdf.reader

The application is supports most of the popular book formats
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, DJVU, FB2, TXT, RTF, AZW, HTML, XPS, CBZ, CBR, TIFF and OPDS Catalgos

The main features:
* Organize all books in Library (authors, genre, series, support Calibre meta)
* Open book in "Scroll" or "Book" mode view
* Change book background like real old book paper
* Easy to open any word in dictionary
* Read text aloud with TTS
* Optimized for e-ink readers
* Many other settings and configurations

If you like my app, please write feedback in this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296171

Thank you

Last edited by foobnix; 04-18-2018 at 08:32 AM.
foobnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:08 PM   #1761
HCM
HCM began at the beginning.

Device: none
Trying to help uyou

I'm going to check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobnix View Post
I am the author and creator of Librera Reader for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foobnix.pdf.reader

The application is supports most of the popular book formats
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, DJVU, FB2, TXT, RTF, AZW, HTML, XPS, CBZ, CBR, TIFF and OPDS Catalgos

The main features:
* Organize all books in Library (authors, genre, series, support Calibre meta)
* Open book in "Scroll" or "Book" mode view
* Change book background like real old book paper
* Easy to open any word in dictionary
* Read text aloud with TTS
* Optimized for e-ink readers
* Many other settings and configurations

If you like my app, please write feedback in this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296171

Thank you
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:54 AM   #1762
RobertDDL
Whatever...

Jack London

I have added two books by Jack London to the Dunyazad Library.

The Iron Heel is the earliest, and the most explicitly political, of the great 20th century dystopian novels (the others, unless you come up with a different list, would be Yevgeny Zamyatin’s We, Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World, George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four and Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale).

South Sea Tales is a famous collection of adventure stories – meet traders, sailors, natives, cannibals, ruthless colonist, and the occasional decent person; survive massacres, hurricanes, shipwrecks, and fire (and forgive the sometimes politically incorrect language from 100 years ago).

You can have all those adventures for free, carefully edited, in plain text, PDF, epub and mobi format.

http://dunyazad-library.net/authors/jack-london.htm

Last edited by RobertDDL; 07-02-2018 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:11 PM   #1763
davidsalamon
davidsalamon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post Children's ABC books

Hello!

I would like to shamelessly promote my two new children's ABC books... One's about (not so scary) monsters and the second is about princesses. I'm really proud of the work that the illustrators did for these books and hope you will check them out.

Dreams of Monsters:
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983259535

Princess Spells ABC:
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983324930

Thanks for reading!

- David
davidsalamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:44 PM   #1764
apriluofa
eBook Addict
apriluofa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Kindle Touch Wi-Fi
New design available today at Ekover!

Visit www.ekover.com to view it and more.

Keep up to date with my latest designs by following me:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
apriluofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:15 AM   #1765
RobertDDL
Whatever...

William Blake

New at the Dunyazad Library: William Blake’s The Marriage of Heaven and Hell. By far the shortest book in the Library, but editing it has been a challenge – I am by far not the first editor of this book who has aimed at a good compromise between readability and faithfulness to the original, but I couldn't resist the temptation to contribute to the many attempts already made. (And, to quote one of the Proverbs of Hell, “You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.”) Reading it is a challenge, too, but one that you may find worth the effort.

http://www.dunyazad-library.net/auth...liam-blake.htm
Old 10-24-2018, 08:54 AM   #1766
serendipity22
serendipity22 began at the beginning.

My Chess Books

I would like to shamelessly promote my chess books at Amazon.

My author page is https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07F5WSFHZ

I have a whole bunch of books.

I am planning on doing some books on other topics at some stage.
serendipity22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:07 AM   #1767
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
21st Annual Critters Readers' Poll is now open!

And they're off! The 21st Annual Critters Readers' Poll is now open!

www.critters.org/predpoll

You and all your friends nominate and vote on favorite works/authors/artists/etc/etc from 2018 in a massive list of 42 categories. You can nominate/vote for your own work or others. It's tradition to enter your best work and drum up your fan support to vote. Polls close Jan.14.

Newest categories:

* Positive Future (novel & short story; see category for details -- Star Trek would be an example of a positive, inspirational future)
* Magical Realism (novel & short story)

(Formerly co-hosted by Preditors&Editors, but they appear to have gone dormant.) Good luck to all entrants!
andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 08:59 AM   #1768
Bernadette B.
Bernadette B. began at the beginning.

Self-Improvement Management By Renny Frost

Hi,

First of all, thanks for this great opportunity given to us to promote our books. This is greatly appreciated!

We have two published ebooks on Amazon that need reviews. One is a self-help book which is called Self-Improvement Management: Declutter Emotion And Empower Growth To a Successful Life. It offers so many suggestions and information as to how to manage one's emotions in order to be more empowered, to have more control in one's life and ultimately to be more successful, in general.

The other one is a children's book - Goodnight Little Panda which is perfect for bedtime story. It has cute and colorful illustrations and it also includes the coloring book that your little kids will surely enjoy and love.

For those who are interested to avail the promotion right now, just kindly click the hyperlinks. It would also be appreciated if you could leave honest reviews for the books. Again, thanks a lot for this opportunity and happy new year to us all!

Thanks,
Bernadette B.
Bernadette B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:50 AM   #1769
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
Giveaway contest on Amazon for all 14 Craig Strete titles

ReAnimus Press author Craig Strete has set up Amazon contest giveaways for all his 14 books! -- see

andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 08:40 AM   #1770
RobertDDL
Whatever...

James Elroy Flecker, Mary Wollstonecraft, and some updates

The latest additions to the Dunyazad Library, as always carefully edited, and to be downloaded for free in PDF, ePub, Mobi and plain text formats:

The Last Generation by James Elroy Flecker, a curious short piece of early 20th century dystopia.
www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/james-elroy-flecker.htm

Letters Written During a Short Residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark by Mary Wollstonecraft — an intriguing personal travelogue by the eminent 18th century feminist.
www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/mary-wollstonecraft.htm

Recently I’ve noticed that I had paid too little attention to the ePub and Mobi files. They’ll never be nearly as well formatted as the PDF files, but at least I have now improved the formatting of the footnotes. If you have downloaded any ePub or Mobi versions of books with footnotes before December 18, please re-download them! (Even if, out of shame, or out of laziness, I have not changed their release numbers.)

The ePub and Mobi versions of Herodotus’s “History” had a major formatting issue - most of the text, entirely unintentionally, had been in italics - I have fixed this now, please download it again!

(And I wish readers would tell me when they notice errors, or things not properly done ...)

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing