Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
KyleSnyder
KyleSnyder will become famous soon enoughKyleSnyder will become famous soon enoughKyleSnyder will become famous soon enoughKyleSnyder will become famous soon enoughKyleSnyder will become famous soon enoughKyleSnyder will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle
The Samurai's Apprentice by David Walters

The battle of Sekigahara has just ended, as armies of rival samurai clash across Japan to be the next Shogun. All this seems far removed from Kami, a boy who quietly goes about his everyday life in his farm village until one day he trips over the unconsious body of a warrior hidden in the long grass.

That discovery will lead him on an adventure across the warring kingdoms, facing assassins and enemy soldiers as he journeys to the capital to face the new Shogun. Through his travels he aspires to become a samurai, and in his many challenges he eventually comes to understand what it means to be one.

http://www.amazon.com/Samurais-Appre...dp/B004KABCYO/

This is one of the best historical fiction e-book series' I've ever read. I'm glad I stumbled upon this last year. It's definately something any fan of Japanese fiction would enjoy.
KyleSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote