Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
jamesread
Banned
jamesread began at the beginning.

Device: none
Your Favorite Indie Authors and Books?

Let me hear some of the Mobile Read Community's favorites.
jamesread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I keep tags. You can see my up-to-date list at any time. 5-star books here and 4-star books here.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
jamesread
Banned
jamesread began at the beginning.

That's a good idea. How do you do that?

BTW, you're the one who inspired me to start reviewing. Thanks!

Last edited by jamesread; 09-23-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Thanks
jamesread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:18 AM   #4
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Delicious.com. Just install the toolbar (you can do it without the toolbar but it takes more steps) and then every time you finish a book, go to its webpage, hit the toolbar button and put in the tag. I have enough now that they come up in a little picker so I just click the tags I want. Takes two seconds!

(and you're welcome!)
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I keep tags. You can see my up-to-date list at any time. 5-star books here and 4-star books here.
Sweet--I'm impressed with your organization and energy!

I was very impressed with The Book of Adam. Also available at Smashwords.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
indie
Enthusiast
indie began at the beginning.

Great organizing skills.
indie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
I've been reading J.M. Pierce's Failing Test and Ronnell Porter's The Pocket Watch. Both great books!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:11 AM   #8
stevenn
stevenn began at the beginning.

B.V. Larson is a name becoming recognized in the world of indie authors, especially as he now has 14 digital e-books available for reading on the Amazon Kindle. Real estate marketing

On his blog, indie author B.V. Larson claims more than 1,000 downloads a week for his e-books, and that’s no surprise considering the diversity of his work. Unlike many writers, Larson writes and publishes in a variety of genres, including fantasy, horror, thrillers and more.

Read more: http://bookstove.com/book-talk/inter...#ixzzG3lTu8wNx

Last edited by stevenn; 10-02-2010 at 03:11 AM.
stevenn is offline   Reply With Quote