Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-23-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
RealGomer3
RealGomer3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keybord 3
Export books to Kindle Fire 2

On my Kindle Keyboard 3rd Gen it was easy to copy books using Calibre. With my Kindle Fire 2, neither it nor the "copy to" option appear. What needs to be done? The screen on my KKb died so I'd really like to move the KKb books to the KF2.
RealGomer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 02:00 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Sounds like your device is not being detected by calibre.

See: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ted-by-calibre
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert