Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
Marc_liest
Early Adopter
Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: einige
Sternenhimmel

Quote:
At a star party in August 2009 I took my first long exposure photograph of the night sky. I was so thrilled with the results that I dedicated most moonless weekends since then to photographing two things I love the most in nature - the night sky and the Ocean.

Taking series of images and combining them into a time lapse video sequence made it even more interesting. I have since experimented with all-night time lapses, panning motion, etc. But most importantly I've enjoyed the journey immensely.

This time lapse video is the result of almost 1.5 years of work, 31 hours of taking images during six nights on Southern Ocean Coast in Australia.

Ocean Sky was awarded the overall winner prize at STARMUS astrophotography competition:
starmus.com/​pages/​en/​winners-starmus-astro-photography-competition128.php

The Sound track is by Redmann
toucanmusic.co.uk/​artists/​artist.php?q=Redmann

Alex Cherney
HD und Vollbild wählen!
Marc_liest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
Winni
Enthusiast
Winni began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 301+
Großartiges Werk, ich hatte auch Gänsehaut als es das erste Mal sah :-)

Wer an solchen Wunder Interesse hat, sollte sich jeden Tag das APOD (astronomical picture of the day) ansehen, dort findet man auch das oben gelinkte:

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

greets
Winni
Winni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
Hokuspokus
Fidibus
Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hokuspokus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Schööön!
Hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote