Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-23-2015, 04:52 AM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
ABBYY Lingvo format dictionary in Neo Reader?

I think that Neo Reader is the best reader for the Onyx devices, in particular for pdf files, but it's really annoying that it's possible to use in it only the StarDict format and it's really hard to find really good dictionaries in this format. I could use ABBYY Lingvo dictionary on AlReader, but unfortunatelly I can not use them with pdf file on Neo reader: any suggestions?
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:35 PM   #2
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Dictionary app selection is a systemwide thing in Onyx devices and therefore hidden in the system settings.
Homescreen - settings - language - dictionary - dictionary apps
I don't know if Abbyy Longvo is showing up there. I tested it with Fora dict and it was working.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:24 PM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Dictionary app selection is a systemwide thing in Onyx devices and therefore hidden in the system settings.
Homescreen - settings - language - dictionary - dictionary apps
I don't know if Abbyy Longvo is showing up there. I tested it with Fora dict and it was working.
The Lingvo app is showed up in "dictionary app" and it works well in Neo Reader. Thanks a lot!
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #4
timofonic
Zealot
timofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox M96+
Rescuing old thread!

What about using unofficial dictionary apps? There's GoldenDict and others.
timofonic is offline   Reply With Quote