Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-25-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Anyone familiar with Remote Controlling..

..from a laptop to a Fire Tablet 7"?

I bought one for my sister for Christmas, and she still needs help as she is new to using an ereader. I've been using remote control on my laptop to her pc for a few years now, but it isn't working the same. I use TeamViewer app but am open to any other suggestions.

Thank you much, Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved to the Kindle Fire sub-forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #3
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Thanks Dr. Drib, wasn't sure. I hope someone will know about this denise
Old 01-26-2017, 01:21 AM   #4
abbynormal52
Groupie

I found the answer and I will add it here in case someone else is ever in search of Remote Controlling help.

On TeamViewer "remote control" you add the TeamViewer App to your Fire Tablet 7". On the device you want to take control of, you add an APP called QuickSupport by TeamViewer. Then the QuickSupport Id # goes into the TV on the other Fire Tablet, and there you go.

Thanks anyway, but I do hope this might help someone else one day denise
Old 03-25-2017, 10:15 PM   #5
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks! Didn't even know TeamViewer made an Android App.

However, I installed the Quick Support app on my Fire 7 and it isn't supporting screen sharing from the Fire for some reason. I wonder if it's because I'm running a custom (Nexus) ROM on the Fire.

UPDATE: OK got it working. The Fire needed the HOST app installed and a few plug ins that automatically got installed after, and finally it's working.

Last edited by toronado; 03-26-2017 at 01:41 AM.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert