Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 06-03-2017, 07:30 PM   #1
yonkyunior
Cultivator
yonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litter

Device: PRST2
Lightbulb Image Compressor Built-in in Editor

Maybe not many that getting problem with the ebook filesize.
the culprit is image, and of course we can extract that image outside and edit to the our standard (compress and adjust the resolution).

I just thinking if in calibre editor, i could do right click on the culprit and " kill " directly.
yonkyunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:00 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkyunior View Post
Maybe not many that getting problem with the ebook filesize.
the culprit is image, and of course we can extract that image outside and edit to the our standard (compress and adjust the resolution).

I just thinking if in calibre editor, i could do right click on the culprit and " kill " directly.

It should be on the main toolbar under "Tools-Compress Images Losslessly".

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote