Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
kanoy83
kanoy83 began at the beginning.

Device: IPad 2
Adobe DRM Reader for IPads

hi guys,

I have IPad 2, and currently im using Bluefire reader for DRM PDFs and GoodReader for standard PDF's, I was hoping GoodReader can support DRM but it is not. Now am trying to find some Adobe DRM support ebook readers that is faster than BlueFire and lots of features like GoodReader:

What I have tried are:

Txtr -
Tradebit - it cropped the page
Kobo - cant highlight text, define and note
Bluefire - slow interaction and slow in highlight text

Is it true of DRM supported readers has less functionalities? I'm looking for Adobe DRM Reader with faster response and lots of features like GoodReader or Txtr, free or paid will do.

Hoping to have good answers.

Thanks a lot.
kanoy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Welcome

Readmill supports Adobe DRM, but I know nothing about the app beyond that...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id438032664?mt=8&src=af
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanoy83 View Post
Is it true of DRM supported readers has less functionalities? I'm looking for Adobe DRM Reader with faster response and lots of features like GoodReader or Txtr, free or paid will do.
I can't help with reading software that supports Adobe DRM, but I can suggest that you google for Apprentice Alf's Blog.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You will not find an app for dealing with PDF any better then GoodReader.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #5
charlescollin
charlescollin began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Adobe reader is the best one for read the pdf documents. I am using this for last 6 years. And its app is working the same...
charlescollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert