Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-07-2008, 10:37 AM   #136
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
If you feed chocolate to pandorgs, they turn into llamas.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #137
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
If you feed chocolate to pandorgs, they turn into llamas.
so why do i have aardvarks attacking my toes?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:12 AM   #138
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Hey, I was listening to that earlier! Fav tracks are McCulloch, Pixies, Murat (tho' don't understand a word of it ), R.E.M., Cale.

But, you're right, Nick Cave's contribution puts them all in the shade - genius!
yeah ! brilliant album !! (and my favorite tracks are pretty much the same as yours... and Murat's contribution is even better if you understand it. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #139
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
your lucidity in this case is complete, ricky. someone give that armadillo a fish.
Do armadillos eat fish?? Do Tiggers eat huney?? Does the Pope s**t in the woods? Is the bear Catholic??

All questions that should have answers.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #140
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

careful answers, too....
Old 08-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #141
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Do armadillos eat fish?? Do Tiggers eat huney?? Does the Pope s**t in the woods? Is the bear Catholic??

All questions that should have answers.
i'll reward you with a cigar if you prefer. (sorry, i'm not over the whole Groucho Marx episode from yesterday).

can't help you with the other questions but i agree, enquiring minds want to know just what exactly tiggers eat. i believe that it has at least been determined that they do *not* eat thistles.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #142
GeoffC

Quote:
i'll reward you with a cigar if you prefer. (sorry, i'm not over the whole Groucho Marx episode from yesterday).

can't help you with the other questions but i agree, enquiring minds want to know just what exactly tiggers eat. i believe that it has at least been determined that they do *not* eat thistles.
whoops...
Old 08-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #143
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:

Erg .... armadillos do NOT like cigars. Smelly and smokey. Just plain nasty. Armadillos like .... chocoate, and Chinese /Mexican /Thai /Italian /French /German /English /Indian /Japanese food, CocaCola, Dr. Pepper, certain types of jellybellies, and cheeseburgers.

THAT's what Armadillos like.

And, the bear must be Catholic, because he confessed to his priest about eating the camper just prior to mass last week.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #144
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Got a new movie from Netflix, actually two new movies ... so I'm off to bed (after taking my antibiotics of course ... and the arm is doing beautifully by the way).

I went down to Bee Cave today and got screws long enough to mount the drawer hardware ... the kitchen is actually taking shape!!! But, now I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed.

(We never did get any rain out of the last hurricane ... would someone PLEASE send us some rain??)
Old 08-08-2008, 10:18 AM   #145
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Glad to hear the arm is doing better. Please take care of yourself!

What movies? Or should we not ask?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #146
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Got a new movie from Netflix, actually two new movies ... so I'm off to bed (after taking my antibiotics of course ... and the arm is doing beautifully by the way).

I went down to Bee Cave today and got screws long enough to mount the drawer hardware ... the kitchen is actually taking shape!!! But, now I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed.

(We never did get any rain out of the last hurricane ... would someone PLEASE send us some rain??)
I'm happy to hear you are doing better with the arm, I have been thinking of you!!! Also, we got 14 drops of rain last night, we haven't a drop to spare!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #147
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've turned the music off and I'm going to bed.

Tomorrrow, Sails for breakfast.

See you in the mornin'. Time to go and dream of things that go bump in the night.

Cheers, and ni-night,
Marc ("To die, to sleep; to sleep, perchance...")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #148
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Glad to hear the arm is doing better. Please take care of yourself!

What movies? Or should we not ask?
Last night I watched "Queen Margot" ... in French with English subtitles. A very good movie. I realized part of the way through that I had seen bits of this movie before on TV ... but I'm sure I never saw the hole thing.

The other movie (for tonight) is "Nicholas Nickelby" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I'm happy to hear you are doing better with the arm, I have been thinking of you!!! Also, we got 14 drops of rain last night, we haven't a drop to spare!!!
That's about what we got from the hurricane ... a few drops. It sucks when there is drought on the land (but at least we don't have plague, war and famine ... so we are still much better off than some other places I can think of).
Old 08-08-2008, 11:27 AM   #149
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Last night I watched "Queen Margot" ... in French with English subtitles. A very good movie. I realized part of the way through that I had seen bits of this movie before on TV ... but I'm sure I never saw the hole thing.

The other movie (for tonight) is "Nicholas Nickelby" ...

That's about what we got from the hurricane ... a few drops. It sucks when there is drought on the land (but at least we don't have plague, war and famine ... so we are still much better off than some other places I can think of).
Queen Zee would prolly go for the death of the first borns right about now...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #150
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Queen Zee would prolly go for the death of the first borns right about now...
Heh .... why stop there??

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?