Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 03-11-2023, 09:07 PM   #1
Taddeusz
Taddeusz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Can't Download Books From OPDS

I set up a Calibre Docker container on my server. I have Calibre all set up with books. I enabled the Content Server and I can access the web interface fine, browse, and download files. When I connect to the OPDS server on my iPad with KyBook 3 I can browse the library just fine. When I go to download a file I get the error in my screen shot. But it says:
Code:
File default-authentication-flow.html has unsupported MIME Type: text/html
#yar.AppError/0
I've also tried FBReader on my Mac and I have a similar problem when I click to download a book it just spins for a spit second and nothing else happens. What's going on?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2075.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	200260  
Taddeusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 11:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is no file named

default-authentication-flow.html

in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2023, 06:41 PM   #3
Taddeusz
Taddeusz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There is no file named

default-authentication-flow.html

in calibre.
Thank you for the hint. I got it figured out. Turns out Authenik was interfering with it. I really didn't need it anyway since the content server has its own authentication. I just ended up disabling Authentik on Calibre and it's working as expected now. It's weird that I was able to browse but not download. But whatever. It's working now.
Taddeusz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, content server, opds, opds downloads