Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #151
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
It's only about 2 months old, and I thought of that too, but taps works pretty well. It's just swipes that don't work consistently. I've had to do a factory reset once and that didn't help the swiping issue at all.

I'd really hate to try and go through a return for this issue, I really don't think I'd get anywhere with it considering their customer service.
Interesting, i changed to swipes, cause I found the taps inconsistent. For me, swipes work pretty much always.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #152
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Hey, you got your Kobo in my peanut butter!

Anyone else remember the original round of those commercials? I was but a child, a nefarious little toy disassembling blackhearted devil of a child...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #153
dos
Enthusiast
dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.dos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
I've owned a Kobo since day one and nothing has really improved. The store is still a joke, you can only add things to your wishlist that Kobo recommends to you. Every single search results in a few things you were looking for and a ton of strange self published vanity books that don't have anything to do with what you're looking for:

Even if I've finished a book it will return to an open status after connecting to a PC.

The eReader doesn't tell the app/cloud what page you're on, but the mobile reader does.

etc etc etc

I think Kobo cheaped out with outsourced programmers and put the big money into guerrilla marketing, which is why this board is nothing but an echo chamber of marketing shills trying to outdo each other in drowning out people who have problems, I bet these guys drive their Porsches home from the ad agency every night and fire up a Kindle or Sony or something to read the latest hip viral marketing books.
dos is offline   Reply With Quote