Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-02-2023, 10:36 AM   #1
kind-reader
kind-reader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8th gen
Kindle for a jb for just this

Hello friends!
I been following this forum for a few months and I finally decided to join to give a try a Kindle I want to mod
I have a Kindle KT3 up to date with FW updates and I know I cant jb that one easy
So before browsing eBay to get one to play with I wonder if can I get advised on what to buy to get what I just want
I want to jb a Kindle to get

warm light (I can exclude this if I still get the others wishes)
Easy simple library collection that I can customize (not horrible Amazon order)
And most important, a easy way to plug a remote page turner, either wired or wireless, been reading of Kindle lazy but I got so confused on what to buy to mod for that

I know I could a kobo and get all this, but I also doing this as an easy project for Xmas

Advices, clues and recomendations are really apreciated

Thank you all!
kind-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 02:22 PM   #2
Frogm4n
Zealot
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
There's a specific forum here for asking "what should I buy?"

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=123
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 02:51 PM   #3
kind-reader
kind-reader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8th gen
Sorry, I thought that the question was better suited for here because the device is for JB
kind-reader is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy, firmware, kindle