Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PC/Tablet
Help with calibre wireless please?

Calibre shows the green instead of red for the wireless device connection, and koreader does say it connected (and it says the IP address and port 9090). But I don't get any connected status in Calibre and the send book to main memory is greyed out.

I am using the latest koreader (v2015.11-1023-g773e24f) and an H2O. I upgraded to the latest Calibre. I have shut down or disabled antivirus/firewall programs. I also tried it with checking the force fixed port box (but in koreader it still said 9090 for the port). I am not doing the optional password. They are both connecting to the same router which uses a password.

What else should I try? I need to transfer ebooks frequently starting soon.
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:41 PM   #2
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, nevermind, I see it's currently broken in v2015.11-1023-g773e24f.
Advert
Old 05-07-2017, 10:01 AM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
The issue is tracked in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/2540
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #4
Techno
Enthusiast

I tried going back down to the stable version but I don't see wireless in the menu. Even though it's listed as being added to that release, and the OP in that link said wireless had been working in the stable release. I guess I'm just missing how to enable it?
Old 05-12-2017, 06:50 PM   #5
macksfield
macksfield began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
I too am suffering from this issue.

New Kobo Aura, fully updated
New KoReader install, with patch
Newest Calibre, updated plugins

1. Start the Calibre wireless device connection and content server
2. Launch KoReader, connect to WiFi, attempt 'Calibre wireless connection'
3. I am kicked out to the Content Manager, where the header says 'Choose inbox' and I see a list of my books on the device. Clicking on anything does nothing, except for the top right X.
macksfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #6
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I suspect that in your #3 you need to long press on a folder.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:45 PM   #7
macksfield
macksfield began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I suspect that in your #3 you need to long press on a folder.

Luck;
Ken
That seems to have worked. The UI/Instructions are not always clear ^-^

Thanks for your help with that part
macksfield is offline   Reply With Quote