Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
gianfri
Connoisseur
gianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony
New York Times - Link to article URL?

Hello,

I have started using the NYT recipe again after several months and I have noticed that while before each article had embedded at the end the URL from where it was downloaded, that feature seems to be gone now.

Is there a way to make it appear again? I find it very helpful if I want to go back to the original article, share it, etc.

Thanks!

Gianfranco
gianfri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
gianfri
Connoisseur
gianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony
Any Help on this one? Download URL to articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianfri View Post
Hello,

I have started using the NYT recipe again after several months and I have noticed that while before each article had embedded at the end the URL from where it was downloaded, that feature seems to be gone now.

Is there a way to make it appear again? I find it very helpful if I want to go back to the original article, share it, etc.

Thanks!

Gianfranco
I know it can be done. Anyone able to help? Thank you in advance.

Gianfranco
gianfri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Set your output profile to something other than kindle.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote