Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Getting book covers to load with Kindle 4 PC?

Hello, I buy a lot of books in .mobi format from various online stores, because the PDF glare hurts my eyes, and I can adjust the background color with Kindle 4 PC.

However, I have a small complaint, I suppose. Quite a few of my books display book covers when I go into my Kindle 4 PC Library and select the 'Tile View'. However, a lot of them display the generic Kindle 4 PC icon, a blue book even when I know for sure that the book has a cover.

So my question is, how would I go about enabling it to view all of the covers? Would I need to convert the books to another format, then re-convert to .mobi in order to get them to display?

It is not a serious issue, I just would love to be able to see the covers of books so I can choose which to read without actually having to open the book up.

Thank you to all who choose to assist.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
I assume no-one knows?
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullahir View Post
I assume no-one knows?
This is an international forum, and your post is only about 2 hours old. Give it a little time....
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote