Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Lightbulb Tech-Button-Thingy for Logo

Update:

For a more conventional pin have a look over here (in german) or
or have a look at the album here.

Drop me a personal message if you want one of those.

Original Posting on 30.03.2009:

While fooling around with a mini-lcd-pictureframe which was given to me as a key-ring (as this it is quite useless IMHO) I suddenly thought "Well, this could be used differently?!".

So I proudly present:

The mini-lcd-changeable-button

Comes with a mini-usb-port to connect to the computer and a slideshow function which lets you demonstrate your feelings about ... well anything you can squeeze into the tiny 200 by 200 pix image-format.

All I did was drilling a little hole in the back and with this and a lot of plastic glue (take what you find suiteable) i fixed the knob of a removable holder from a surplus PDA-hardcase to it.

Even wearable for the people who have to wear suits at work.

Of course one of the images on my new tech-button is the mobileread logo

Last edited by beachwanderer; 02-26-2010 at 07:02 AM.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Hey! I've got one of those!

Thanks, I'll try it!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
button, display, diy, lcd, mobileread