Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-06-2017, 07:14 PM   #706
belaroque
belaroque began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi guys!

My Kobo Touch is not working anymore (I don't know why), maybe the image is corrupted. Can anyone help me sending the SD Card image, please?
Model Number: N905C Touch

Thank you very much!
belaroque is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2017, 07:32 PM   #707
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #708
al-hunter
al-hunter began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 5th Gen
Hi! Can anyone send me a MicroSD image for N905B, please? Thank you!
al-hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:44 PM   #709
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #710
moimienjong
moimienjong began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Can anyone send me a MicroSD image for N905B
moimienjong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:35 PM   #711
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #712
olerite
olerite began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Need firmware image for Kobo Glo, can anyone share, please?
olerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #713
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:09 AM   #714
moimienjong
moimienjong began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
thanks for the image davidfor
moimienjong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:57 PM   #715
pataga
pataga began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch n905C
need image for kobo touch n905C

Hi, I need a disk image for my Kobo Touch N905C, could I get a link please - thanks !
pataga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:00 AM   #716
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:15 PM   #717
magnus67
magnus67 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo tuch, H2O
Hello, have a bricked Kobo Tuch N905C. Please PM a firmware so i can try it.
magnus67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:54 PM   #718
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:36 AM   #719
Crystaldusk
Crystaldusk began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch 2.0
Hello everyone,

I need an image for my Kobo Touch 2.0 CE0560
Best Regards
Crystaldusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:10 PM   #720
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Sorry, I don't have an image for the Touch 2.0. I sure there has been a discussion about one, but I don't seem to have gotten a copy.