Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #16
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
ah that is the difference. i had unchecked full screen awhile ago when try difference text sizes
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
If you untick "fullscreen" from the popup menu while reading a book you can see at least some of those details already, but it's a bit clumsy to do that when you just want to see what page you are on.

Andrew
Thanks! So many feats make me overlook simple things like these :-)
I have fullscreen ticked,because in PDF I would not want certain (comic) books to appear super small. But then again, in epub, there is no need for ticking it, because by default it reflows the text.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #18
lucky13bbq
lucky13bbq began at the beginning.

Device: Current: Jetbook Color, Kobo Touch; Previously: Boox M90
What's the best way to submit bugs we have discovered with the lastest firmware? email support? post on ectaco forum (if so which one)? other? Thanks.
lucky13bbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #19
mod186k1
Addict
mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad, PRS-T3, Kobo GLO HD, Paperwhite 2, PB Ultra, Ony Boox Max
I too have wrote to support and ectaco forum but no one answered me to that specific question. Personally notify the bugs to support and ectaco forum both.

But this system is not efficient! there should be a bug taking services. It's a pity they have not thinking it.

Last edited by mod186k1; 03-14-2012 at 11:20 AM.
mod186k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #20
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The Ectaco forum gets less traffic than this one, but while a posting might not be
addressed in a productive way, in a timely manner, the issue and any specifics you
provide will be there for Ectaco's use. You might not find out if they did anything
with what you provided, right away or ever, as the tech staff do not post there.
I am pretty sure all new issues are brought to the attention of the development
team, though.

Luck;
Ken

http://www.ectaco.com/forums/show/185.page
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #21
mod186k1
Addict
mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad, PRS-T3, Kobo GLO HD, Paperwhite 2, PB Ultra, Ony Boox Max
Ken, do you think Ectaco with a system like bugzilla can manage the bug request more easily and avoiding doubles notifications, don't you?

Anyway I don't understand your answer: where can we best notify the bugs? on Ectaco Forum or emailing to Support?

Last edited by mod186k1; 03-14-2012 at 12:21 PM.
mod186k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #22
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Bugzilla appears to be more geared for the larger open source projects. I can't really
see it being welcomed into the paranoid, proprietary world of the smaller tech based
corporations. I have no idea how they are doing it now, but they definitely need all
the feedback they can get.

Of course I imagine they don't consider a barrage of "The screen's too dark fix it" or
"The colors aren't bright enough" over and over again, to be of much use. Most of the
posts here actually point out problems, that can be addressed in the firmware, (setting
aside those that just say "it's not as good as mine"). I certainly hope that there is
someone of the development team checking out this forum on a regular basis.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote