Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 11:45 PM   #16
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Happy New Year Everybody!!! I hope everyone had a good adventure as we all traveled around the sun. Now lets see what this year brings
Arigato,
Nick D
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #17
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well I was kind of hoping I was going to be able to post some wonderful news about the printed copy of the second book of the Tether, Accept One being released in the next couple of weeks, but... We hit a bit of a bugbear...

Check out my full blog entry about the large problem I discover over at my blog at http://www.alt-world.com

Don't worry though, you can still pick up a printed copy of The Tether direct from my website
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 01-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #18
altworld
Evangelist

Well, about 5 days ago I received the proof copy and found out it has been printed on the wrong size paper, check out my blog on this over at http://www.alt-world.com

Right now after some cover shenanigans everything is back on track, and soon I will be in receipt of the printed proof. Which once approved I will be holding phyisical printed copies of this book in my hand.

Until then, you can pick up Accept One in your favorite ebook format, and thank you again
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 01-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
altworld
Evangelist

Lazy weekend ahead, and a great time to start a non-stop paranormal action adventure. Download it to your Kindle or eReader device and find out what happens to Angels on the streets of Baltimore city.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #20
altworld
Evangelist

On Thursday a huge box of books, that are the printed edition of Accept One, the second book in the Tether saga dropped on my doorstep. It is always pretty awesome to see your words in print, this time around the novels are extra special with fan gallery, and huge list of acknowledgements.

Now, are intrigued to learn how The Tether Saga started? The first book The Tether None Good is still available as an eBook for all eReader devices (just follow the links at the start of this topic or in my signiature), or as a traditional printed novel. Find out how Sarah got hold of The Tether and what happened next.

Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #21
altworld
Evangelist

Trying to make up my mind if The Tether is a series of Young Adult books, it certainly falls into the catagory although I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but a mature Young Adult reader. If I could give my novel a rating I think it would be R due to the graphic scenes at the beginning.

Anyway, been a bit of weird week for me, but I am happy to announce I will attending a book signing for the Accept One, Book two of the Tether Saga at Chucks Comics on February 19th at 12pm

To learn more about Chucks Comics go here - http://www.chuckscomics.com

To learn more about The Tether Saga go here - http://www.the-tether.com
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #22
altworld
Evangelist

Not much going on with The Tether None Good at the moment, I am busy with my artist working on the graphic novel version of the book and bending my thoughts towards the third installment of this saga.

But...

I do bring news of a book signing for Accept One, part two of the Tether Saga taking place this Saturday from Noon to 2pm at Chucks comics, in Essex (East Baltimore) Maryland. Come and met me in person, get your Tether novels signed, browse artwork inspired by the novels and pick up some comic books while you are at it.

You can find out more about Chucks Comics by visiting their website at http://www.chuckscomics.com

For more information about the Tether saga check out my website at http://www.the-tether.com

I would love to see some Mobilereader Denziens at this event. If you cannot make the event you can purchase a traditional print novel from my website and it will come signed by me, or if you just want to read it on your eReader device check out the links at the start of this topic, or the links on The Tether website. Thank you for supporting this indie author and enjoy this three day weekend.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #23
altworld
Evangelist

Here is some interesting news, Kobo are running a 30% off weekend sale on all titles in there eBook store.

Here is the promo code - feb25us30

You can view The Tether Saga novels here - http://bit.ly/eAJPKU

The code has unlimited usage and expires on Feb 27th 2011, so make use of it and pick up The Tether Saga today
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 03-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #24
altworld
Evangelist

Hrmm sleepy...

Crazy moment of the day was asking Charlie Sheen to endorse the Tether Saga it is after all about the #winning. Beyond that got up, drank lots of tea and for the first time in 3 months walked to work wearing my sunglasses

Now the weekend is here, a great time to pick up the Tether Saga and embark on an amazing paranormal adventure, that will haunt your dreams.

Honest it will... I've got emails from readers saying events from the novels are appearing in there dreams.

Check out the Tether Saga by clicking on the links in the signature below
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 03-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #25
altworld
Evangelist

Good News!!! Inspired by Read an EBook Week I've decided to drop the price of the first book of the Tether Saga for a limited time. The Tether, the first book in the Tether Saga will be available in eBook form only for the eReader device of your choice, for $0.99

You can pick up the start of this break out Paranormal Action Adventure series for the Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony and other eReader device at this bargain price (Approx 70% off normal price) for a limited time only.

The Tether introduces you to Sarah Taylor, a troubled teenage girl attending a Baltimore Private School. Through a series of nightmare events becomes the reluctant Keeper of a device called a Tether; that allows her to control an Angelic being called Paul and connects her to the mysterious source allowing her to cast will powered enchantments called indices. As she races for answers to the Tether dark forces give chase to claim the device and Sarah for themselves…

Check out The Tether for your eReader device at the bargain price of $0.99 by the links at the top of this topic, or in my signature below. Please note, I am sorry, if you have a Kobo or Sony device please go to Smashwords to pick up The Tether at this price, as the change will take up to 14 days to hit your eBook stores.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 03-18-2011, 10:30 AM   #26
altworld
Evangelist

This is an important announcement to all eReaders out there in Mobileread land, ignore this at your own peril.

Its the start of Supermoon!!!!

Before the world ends tonight, pick up The Tether, book one of the breakout paranormal action adventure series known as The Tether Saga, it a right riveting read

This is a Pararnormal adventure that grabs you and doesn't let you go until you get to the last page, a breathless, relentless chase across Baltimore City and its only $0.99

Click the links in my signature or at the start of this topic.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 03-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #27
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
sounds interesting. will have a look at the tether for sure.
hope to get it sometime next week when my paypal funds arrive .

my tbr list is growing daily, not sure how i'm going to find the time to read it all but i am finding all these new authors, including yourself, to read and it's awesome.

thanks .
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #28
altworld
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
sounds interesting. will have a look at the tether for sure.
hope to get it sometime next week when my paypal funds arrive .

my tbr list is growing daily, not sure how i'm going to find the time to read it all but i am finding all these new authors, including yourself, to read and it's awesome.

thanks .
No thank you for taking your time to look at my book, it is always an awesome feeling to have and inspires me to keep writing
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 03-21-2011, 06:08 PM   #29
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
just picked up 'the tether' from kobo. it is now on the current tbr list.
thanks!
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #30
altworld
Evangelist

Thank you Siraks, I hope you enjoy the novel

Please let me know what you think.
Arigato,
Nick Davis

Tags
hollywood, megan fox, the tether