Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #1
hellothere231
hellothere231 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G + Wifi
Kindle 3 new screen showing some things strangely?

I've gotten a new replacement screen for my Kindle 3, and installed it. The picture that was on it when I got it looked fine. The strange thing is, now, that I have installed in it, a lot of pictures look really grainy, and sometimes text are in them. Really weird. I've probably botched something up while I was putting the screen in.

[Image exceeds size - MODERATOR]

Sorry for the bad quality, and huge image too

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-29-2014 at 06:31 AM.
hellothere231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:37 AM   #2
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Take a look at this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=218927
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2014, 02:47 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yep, the usual "screen waveform" thing.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote