Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #16
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I happen to disagree, if you are charging the reader until the battery light says its done and its only partially charged it sounds like you have a partially dead battery. i have had this sort of thing happen on other rechargable items, thankfully not my ereader.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #17
monkeyman224
monkeyman224 began at the beginning.

Device: none
my kindle battery dropped about 40% overnight. it was really frustrating.

I called amazon to see what happened. They rep told me to Turn off my kindle completely, and restart it. Afterwards, I did a full recharge and my batter works fine now!

Maybe just a full restart would solve your problems!
monkeyman224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert