Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM   #1
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Ain't Got Nothing to Say

I have gone through all of my usual spots today (TivoCommunity, AVS Forum, ClieSource, and here) and I posted on comment, which basically said 'Ditto'.

Am I losing all interest in life, or do I just got nothing to say?

Only thing that comes to mind is I think I'm gonna play some golf tomorrow.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can become more interested? Or interesting for that matter?
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 01:34 AM   #2
dwmartin18
dwmartin18 began at the beginning.

Device: Axim
Whenever I am in your situation I like to play with my Axim which, now that I think about it, is all the time.
dwmartin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2003, 02:14 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I think golf's a good idea. Take a break, get some sunshine and exercise. Don't even think about PDA stuff (unless you use it to keep score of course <g>)

THEN, you can come back and dazzle us all with some wit or concept that occurred to you on the 15th hole

Craig
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 12:50 PM   #4
nickdiaz
nickdiaz began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
Get a game. Join a guild. Any online community will eat up all kinds of time.
nickdiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 09:00 PM   #5
chunlin66
Enthusiast
chunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it is

Device: Clie NX60
Go outside. Do something away from your computer. Get a hobby.
chunlin66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2003, 12:41 AM   #6
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Better yet. do whatever YOU want to do that relaxes you, and lets you wind down

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 03:48 AM   #7
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Jeez, re-reading the tone of my post, I wonder if people thought I was in despair. I wasn't. I was being a little facetious. In any case, I played some golf in the last 2 days (badly), but I feel good about where my game is headed.

BTW, chunlin has the best idea. After having spent the last several days outside, after a spring of nasty rain, I feel very re-charged.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
What in tarnation are they talking about?

And where is Sunshine girl? ....don't have the caps right, but where did she go?

And where are all those PDAs these poor souls had 6 and 7 years ago when the land was practically barren of dedicated ebook readers?

I always wanted to see a post from almost 6 years ago. Technology is scary, sometimes.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
What did you do? Just go way the heck back in the forum and pick one at random?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
What did you do? Just go way the heck back in the forum and pick one at random?
well what's wrong with that ????
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:23 AM   #11
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Dr. Drib shouts, "It's Alive!!!" as he resurrects an old thread, and apparently two old moderators, their unearthly green light flickering off of the walls in the lounge. As the thin tendrils of thread subscription emails worm into their inboxes, will they lurch back into life, dimly blinking, trying to come to terms with their altered surroundings?
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:38 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Awwkkk! Cawwww-Cawww!

You're right: There are two old, discontinued (?) Editors on this thread, and they're still green. Perhaps they should be dimmed?

Don

Awwwkk!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #13
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
One still comes around every so often.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote