Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-03-2018, 03:39 AM   #1
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
TOC problem and split section by chapters

[Solved]I have a problem with the TOC, in the book there are two parts, after I generate TOC, the chapters 1-4 in part 2 are open in the location of part 1.
How can I solve this problem?

Also is there a way to split the html by chapter?
Attached Files
File Type: epub `zh kmvvt - gy dh mvpsn.epub (363.9 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by oren64; 04-03-2018 at 06:08 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:11 AM   #2
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
I have a problem with the TOC, in the book there are two parts, after I generate TOC, the chapters 1-4 in part 2 are open in the location of part 1.
How can I solve this problem?
You must use new (unique) id for parts.
Code:
<h3 id="i">I</h3>
in part 2 change to:
Code:
<h3 id="second-i">I</h3>
etc.

Quote:
Also is there a way to split the html by chapter?
Sure.
Replace in file 1_text.html (set "Current File" in Find/Replace window):
Code:
<h2
to:
Code:
<hr class="sigil_split_marker" /><h2
And press F6 (Split at Markers).
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:39 AM   #3
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thanks!
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote