Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-05-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
Learnmegood
Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
April Sales (Fools and otherwise)

Hello everyone,

This is not a joke, but an actual discount. I thought that in honor of April Fools Day, I would lower the price of my book, Learn Me Good, for the entire month of April! You can now grab it for the (foolishly?) low price of $1.99!

There are so many fools in Learn Me Good (including the teacher), that it just seemed fitting. For those unfamiliar with the book, Learn Me Good is the story of Jack Woodson, a first-year teacher transitioning from the corporate world. Jack's class of memorable 3rd graders gives him quite the baptism by fire into public education.

Learn Me Good is also available at Smashwords for the same April price.

Enjoy, and happy April!

John Pearson
learnmegood.com
Learnmegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Learnmegood
Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Thank you to everyone who has supported my efforts by buying a copy of Learn Me Good!
Learnmegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert