Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Video setting nooklauncher menu as default

With the newest firmware of the nook dev team, this has become extremly easy. You can do it directly from your nookLauncher menu, you don't have to use Android for this anymore.

Here I show you how to do it. Since a lot of people haven'T found this button yet. If you don't have this tap in your menu, you have an older firmware version. Download the newest version from the Nook dev team site and install it on your Nook.

mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 AM   #2
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Very cool. Can't wait to get my nook in my hands.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
shrktank
Connoisseur
shrktank has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony 650,Nook Color and iPad
I had the option the first time I soft rooted the device, but some how removed the icon.

I reinstalled the bravo_update file again, and still not appearing.

Any ideas? Can I just redo the whole process again including going back to 1.0.0
shrktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrktank View Post
I had the option the first time I soft rooted the device, but some how removed the icon.

I reinstalled the bravo_update file again, and still not appearing.

Any ideas? Can I just redo the whole process again including going back to 1.0.0
You can go back and forth as often you want, no problem.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote