Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
And he's back...

Hello again everyone (if someone remembers me that is)

sorry too ditch on you guys like that. I had some serious personal and professional life issues I had to deal with.

Everything is now solved tho and I'm back in the Lounge, still lugging around my trusty BeBook, my dogs and a few extra pounds. Summer has been good to me, nice weather, lots'a bbq options and a new job

So, I will be lurking around here alot again...

Be afraid, be VERY afraid!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:08 AM   #2
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Oh I have nothing to fear...

Welcome back!
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 04:15 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I welcomed your return in another thread.

Still, it bears repeating here - it's great to see you back!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:35 AM   #4
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
It seems that taking a sabbatical from MR and perhaps the internets is popular.

Welcome back
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Ahem!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34173
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I welcomed your return in another thread.

Still, it bears repeating here - it's great to see you back!
it bears repeating in many many threads, so i'll start with this one too (since i've already said it elsewhere, as well...) welcome back !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post

Welcome back
and welcome back to you too, you maniac ! both of you reappearing the same day, i can't help but wonder whether you off on some sort of top-secret mission together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
well said.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Glad to have you back!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
As I said elsewhere, Slite, if you turn left at the first roundabout, then right at the second, then just follow the signs to Eumundi, that'll get you back on the Bruce Highway.

No, wait, that was entirely unrelated, and had nothing to do with you.

Anyway, you get the drift.

Quote:
And just where in school blazers have you been, laddie? I don't remember getting your Application for Temporary Banishment Due To Excessive Orderly Conduct on my desk signed in eleventyplicate?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

clearly slite and acidzebra have been off plotting world domination togeth-MMFF !! arg !! gerroff !!! okay, okay, top secret, confidential, i get it, sheesh !

...ahem. never mind.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

World domination? Me? I would never.... *tries to hide his newly printed bussinesscards with the Emperor of the World title on them....*

Oh look! A shiny!

(That should mislead them)

Last edited by Slite; 08-12-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

a shiny ? where ?? where ????
Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Glad to have you back! I was beginning to think that everyone would wonder Who the hell is this Slite character in the Harv and Vera stories...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #13
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Glad to have you back! I was beginning to think that everyone would wonder Who the hell is this Slite character in the Harv and Vera stories...
Well, we can't have that now can we....
Old 08-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Well, we can't have that now can we....
certainly not. it would be completely unacceptable.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #15
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Hello again everyone (if someone remembers me that is)

{SNIP}

So, I will be lurking around here alot again...

Be afraid, be VERY afraid!
Welcome back!! I joined MR after you took a break, read your story, and wondered where you went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
And as Nate hinted.... Ahem!!

Quote:
LA LA LA MUST IGNORE YET ANOTHER DRM THREAD LA LA LA I CAN'T READ YOU.

Thank you for your time, I feel much better now.
Welcome back, acidzebra!! I have to say that I NOW understand your above quote.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote