Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-07-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
Kirsty
Kirsty began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Question E reader Library

Im currently out of the country and I have access to a computer to put e books onto my e reader but I forgot to bring the disc with me that came with it (I have the cord), is there anyway I can get the Sony Library onto my computer without having the disc.

Thanks
Kirsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:05 AM   #2
Draz
Draz doesn't litterDraz doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty View Post
Im currently out of the country and I have access to a computer to put e books onto my e reader but I forgot to bring the disc with me that came with it (I have the cord), is there anyway I can get the Sony Library onto my computer without having the disc.

Thanks
You can download it free from the Sony support site http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/sel...IRECTOR=DRIVER
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2008, 06:14 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Kirsty, please don't call your Sony an e reader. It's a reader. eReader is a program to read eReader format eBooks. The Sony line of readers will not display ereader format eBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote