Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #31
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks those look like the cheap ones I have, for some reason they don't work well. I touch and touch, sometimes it takes 4-5 touches!

Gotta wonder, is it me?
Sure, it is just you. Try swiping instead of just tapping. Right to left forward, left to right backwards - can be just a very short swipe. You are not using the cream on the stylus, do you?
DuckieTigger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #32
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Sure, it is just you. Try swiping instead of just tapping. Right to left forward, left to right backwards - can be just a very short swipe. You are not using the cream on the stylus, do you?
Good one! Yes my stylus has dry skin so I put cream on it!

Thanks I need to go to swiping school I guess. It seems on the Paperwhite I have to hit it in a certain spot and swipe. I don't know, guess I need to visit Youtube to see how and where to swipe.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #33
new
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My new improved stylus is getting delivered tomorrow. We will see if it is just me

I did reread the info Paperwhite had on the ereader, and that helped a little, touch mostly anywhere for turn page (within reason), but left turn page stay on the very left edge. But still not turning when I tell it to

My new cover for the Paperwhite, thanks to Mobilereader people 30% off coupon expires Dec 10, will be here tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #34
new

Update on my PW

Okay now I am up to over the recommended light number to use in the dark. Oh well.

I can read better with the light up more in a dark room.

The stylus I got from Amazon brand stylus was no better than the cheapy stylus I already had. My finger, or even a cloth over my hand works better than a stylus.

I am so not using styluses anymore. It isn't me!

Any hoo I still love the Paperwhite for reading in the dark. I read on the PW every night, and sometimes the KFHD, or the SGP5. Since my battery life sucks on an KFHD, I have to switch to the SGP5 because I can shut down the Audible. I am not liking Audible and KFHD these days.