Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2020, 02:04 PM   #1
ironbiscuit
ironbiscuit began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
How to use DeDRM with Kindle Fire?

I'm trying to use DeDRM with my Kindle Fire. I go to "customize plugin" and try to enter the device's serial number. But my serial number for the Fire is 19 digits and it says it only recognizes 16-digit numbers. Will this plugin not work with the Fire?
Old 03-25-2020, 02:08 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbiscuit View Post
I'm trying to use DeDRM with my Kindle Fire. I go to "customize plugin" and try to enter the device's serial number. But my serial number for the Fire is 19 digits and it says it only recognizes 16-digit numbers. Will this plugin not work with the Fire?
No, it won't. For further detailed DRM removal help, please ask at Apprentice Alf's blog or Apprentice Harper's github repository.
Advert
Old 03-25-2020, 02:10 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Please reread the MR guidelines (link at the bottom of most forums). Discussion on how to remove DRM is prohibited. Continiuing will get you banned.
TNX

Check where you got your tools
Closed Thread

Tags
calibre, dedrm, kindle fire