Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-05-2017, 08:44 PM   #1
ladyofbadgers
ladyofbadgers began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
Obscure question about Kindle Profiles

Okay, so this might be a little confusing. I'm trying to set up two different profiles on my kindle fire, one for me and one for my wife. I've got them mostly set up and we can access each other's amazon libraries. So here's my question. Is there a way to use Calibre to send books to the kindle between the two profiles? Like if I want to put a book on my wife's profile, but not mine.
ladyofbadgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use sending by email then you can setup multiple email addresses in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kindle fire, profiles