Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 11-23-2016, 09:17 PM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Trouble using the saved searches window

Hi

I now use Calibre 2.7.2. and enjoy the new icons, the progresses regarding fonts and the spellchecker use.

I have trouble using the saved searches window. It either disappears behind the main editor page or installs itself on top of it and takes too much place. I would like to attach it somewhere on the top left corner like usual but it seems that some setting has been modified.

I tried to select a preference for the main window but it changed nothing... I'm surely missing something
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The saved searches panel is dockable like all other panels. If you are seeing it as a standalone window then you have popped it out. Popi it back in by either clicking the restore button in the top right corner of the window or drag and drop the window to where you want it docked.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2016, 02:31 AM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Thank you

By clicking on the top right button, I put back the window into its place (top left) but I do not "dock" it. It still behaves as a standalone (separated) window and does not follow the moves of the main window.

Last edited by roger64; 11-24-2016 at 02:53 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote