Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 08-11-2023, 10:29 AM   #16
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
I have to agree. There have been some very well done audiobooks by female narrators but for the most part I don't enjoy most I try or sample. I'm picky in general but overwhelmingly drift over to male narrators.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:47 PM   #17
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
I'm with Catlady. Who are some of these horrible women narrators??

I agree that a bad narrator (which is subjective to the listener) ruins a book, but I've come across just as many bad men narrators and women.

(I've tried non-human narrators, but I read fiction almost exclusively and it's difficult to follow dialogue with a non-human narrator.)
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote