Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-27-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Readirect
Zealot
Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: KPW1
Help saving epub to kindle fire

I want to import epub to my kindle fire hd 6. I don't want to convert it to mobi, I'm using koreader on the device to read the epub.

I've told calibre to recognize epub within the device interface, kindle fire plug-in. The epub format of the book still won't display when I select the save to device | save specific format | epub menu item.

It works fine on the paperwhite. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Readirect; 12-27-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, kindle fire, save to device