Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-02-2020, 08:32 PM   #1
cliffsloane555
cliffsloane555 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
How to convert multiple epub chapters into a single azw3 book

First, my apologies if this is an oft-asked question. If it is, a link would be MUCH appreciated.
A book has been posted online for free reading. It is called You Are Here, available on pubpub.org
They allow each separate chapter to be downloaded in a variety of formats, including docx, html, and epub.
I want to take the several chapters (with quite unhelpful file names!) and turn them into a single book.
As a last resort I know I can download the DOCX files, just add them together and then convert the concatenated file.
Is there an easier way to create a single azw3 file from the epub chapters?
cliffsloane555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
get them in EPUB

Then use the Merge EPUB plugin (Get Plugins is on the Preference menu)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2020, 07:53 PM   #3
cliffsloane555
cliffsloane555 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Perfect! Thanks for that tip.
For others who find this thread, that plugin allows you to edit the metadata and download covers too.
Great addition
cliffsloane555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
azw3, conversion, epub