Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-14-2018, 05:31 PM   #16
pinko
pinko doesn't litterpinko doesn't litterpinko doesn't litter

Device: Onyx Boox C67
hey guys,
there is also a new version of Boox Max 2 Pro, Limited Edition for 10th anniversary of Onyx. White with 4+64GB inside
https://notebookitalia.it/onyx-boox-...usicisti-27479
pinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:24 AM   #17
whopper
Addict
whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
what are you doing with your Onyx max 2 ?

because for me i have the max one and i barely use it because it's so slow...
editing text, reading rss feeds, browsing large web articles, using evernote, reddit apps, forums with tapatalk, pocket app, etc.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2018, 06:42 AM   #18
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
what are you doing with your Onyx max 2 ?

because for me i have the max one and i barely use it because it's so slow...
It's really another world between i.MX 6SoloLite and RK3288. What in the first happens like falling drops off a bad faucet, in the second is flowing like falling dominoes and you can almost hear the "frrrr...rrrapp" (the parallel comes from the rendering of coverpages in Librera).
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:51 PM   #19
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 1,2,3, Kindle DX, Onyx M96, Onyx i86 Plus, Onyx Boox Max
The Onyx 2 Max is a lot of faster.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #20
lepau
Connoisseur
lepau doesn't litterlepau doesn't litter

Device: M92
did I see correctly that the Max 2 Pro is as well missing a SD card slot?
lepau is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2018, 12:21 AM   #21
whopper
Addict
whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepau View Post
did I see correctly that the Max 2 Pro is as well missing a SD card slot?
seems like sd cards are a thing of the past for any new ereader, I wouldn't have hopes to see on them again.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:53 AM   #22
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by whopper View Post
seems like sd cards are a thing of the past for any new ereader, I wouldn't have hopes to see on them again.
Also given that they could be simply required for some uses, I would move the framework towards lobbying.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote