Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2022, 05:47 PM   #1
BrickyBrian
Connoisseur
BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Moving eBooks from Kindle to Kobo?

I realise that this might be the wrong part of your forum to ask my question so if it is could someone please move it on.
I have what I refer to as a Kindle eBook store and a Kobo eBook store with some questions.
Firstly is, "Book store" the correct term to use?
Secondly. Is it possible to move eBooks from a Kindle Book store to a Kobo book store and vice versa?
Thirdly. Is there a Book store available where one may store every type of eBook?
Old 12-24-2022, 05:54 PM   #2
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Why did you start a new thread for this? You've already asked the same thing here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=351053
Advert
Old 12-24-2022, 06:01 PM   #3
BrickyBrian
Connoisseur
BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Because I know little about this area and thought it worth while to look at two forums.
Old 12-24-2022, 06:20 PM   #4
BrickyBrian
Connoisseur

Calibre looks interesting but I'm having difficulty in working out how to get into it although I have discovered Calibre Forum so I'll have a look tomorrow.
Old 12-24-2022, 06:29 PM   #5
BrickyBrian
Connoisseur

I realise that this might be the wrong part of your forum to ask my question so if it is could someone please move it on.
I wrote above that I currently have what I refer to as a Kindle eBook store and a Kobo eBook store.

I asked, Is it possible to move eBooks from a Kindle Book store to a Kobo book store and vice versa and is there a Book store available where one may store every type of eBook?
I then read that Calibri is one such eBook store but the primary question now is how do I get the eBooks from Kindle and Kobo?
Advert
Closed Thread