Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 05:09 AM   #1
Xabache
Carbon Reserve
Xabache began at the beginning.

Device: PC
.epub hyperlinks, centered and non indented text.

1: I would like to create a page in my epub format book with non indented, centered text. How can I do this?

2: Is it possible to insert text into an .epub file via html file if so can some include a sample file

3: I would like to include hotlinked hyperlinks, like Home, News, etc into my .epub, can I do this without html or with html, please included examples.

Thanks =)
Xabache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
An ePub file is just a ZIP file containing HTML and a few others odds and ends. If you're not comfortable writing HTML, your best best is to use an ePub editor such as Sigil (which has its own forum here at MR). Everything you've asked for is very easy.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
Xabache
Carbon Reserve
Xabache began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Wow, very tricky of them. thanks for the heads up i would have never tried that. I opened the epub looked at how it converted my text file into its html and aped its format so now i can send it directly as an html, centered, non-indented and hyperlinked. as you say easy!

Thanks =)
Xabache is offline   Reply With Quote