Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Favorite charity shirts

Hello all,
I was checking my email today and got an email from a company who does clothing and sent out an email for a shirt they are doing which donates 100% of the proceeds to a charity which I really appreciate. The thought then occurred that there are probably plenty of such deals out there, I'm just too limited to find them! So, please post all your favorite charity shirts here so that those of us who feel so compelled can donate and get some snazzy new duds!

Here is mine: http://forgedclothing.com/donation/700-BRBLK.html

Thanks,
Spoon Man

By the way, if you disagree with anyone's choice of charity, this is NOT the place to discuss it. Start a new thread, send a PM, but DO NOT flood this thread with insults please.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I like to stand out.

http://forgedclothing.com/itemmultim...d_lightbox.jpg
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700
Mine is this:

http://www.paytime.dk/products-page/?product_id=12

Organic cotton, from a co-op. Distributed by handicapped. It doesn't get better than that, if you really have to buy.
Laz116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
This does not surprise me Happy_Terd, good choice.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote