Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
louisnomad
louisnomad began at the beginning.

Device: Smart Devices Q7
A big "HELLO" from Brazil!

Hi there!

I'm Louis, from Brazil, and I came here because of Nation.A.List, that thold me about this place.

For over 10 months I was testing lots of chinese players (because of their prices, of course) looking for some device to read my books. To portuguese language, the RockChip players were better, because they are the only chips that can display accents (portuguese language is full of accents!).

But now I found the perfect chinese player to read my books! The Smart Devices Q7!

And I'm here to learn how to deal with this "little" baby!

Nice to see a community guided by books, here!

Cheers,

Louis
louisnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Louis, weclome to MR!

What is Nation.A.List? Google failed me on that one!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
Hi Louis, weclome to MR!

What is Nation.A.List? Google failed me on that one!
Hehe... Nation.A.List is a member here on MR...

Oh, and welcome to MR Louis

Make sure to check out the very extensive library of free ebooks that is available here.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Louis and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Louis!

Congratulations on your new toy! I am sure you will love your reader, but be careful, they're very addictive. As is MobileRead! Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert