Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Neil Gaiman's "Coraline" for free (online that is)

Quote:
When Coraline steps through a door to find another house strangely similar to her own (only better), things seem marvelous.

But there's another mother there, and another father, and they want her to stay and be their little girl. They want to change her and never let her go.

Coraline will have to fight with all her wits and courage.
Link: http://browseinside.harpercollinschi...=9780380807345

found at Bookspotcentral
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Thanks for the link. I bought this in eReader format, and the illustrations are so tiny you can hardly tell what anything is. I'm sure it's still nowhere near the resolution of the printed book, but it's still an improvement.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #3
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thanks - i'm really enjoying it. no surprise as i also love the graveyard book. i'm adding it to my fictionwise cart so i can read it again and again

to all the publishers who just don't "get it" - free ebooks WORK!

Last edited by basschick; 01-27-2009 at 02:24 AM.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:29 AM   #4
TetraKM
Connoisseur
TetraKM doesn't litterTetraKM doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505
Thanks for this I too have recently bought it with an eye on the movie coming out later in the year - here is a link to the trailer

http://coraline--trailer.blogspot.com/

Buy it you deserve to read this like Terry Pratchet and Roal Dahl his books for kids are just as enjoyable for adults
TetraKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the movie when it is released. I am about Halfway through 'The Graveyard Book' which is again a great story.

Neil Gaiman is up there with my favourite authors and his kids books are just as readable as his more adult aimed books...
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Yep ... free ebooks do work. I'm so glad they those to do this, that I'm going to pop over to Kindle and spring for the Kindle edition.

Publisher does something nice for me, I buy more of their product.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
juancflores79
juancflores79 began at the beginning.

Device: none
i need to read the book
juancflores79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #8
AdrianC
AdrianC began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
As far as I could see this was limited to the first 40 pages. But it was enough to make me want to buy it

I have been a Neil Gaiman fan since his comic book days....
AdrianC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:20 AM   #9
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
when this thread was first posted, i'm pretty sure it was the entire novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianC View Post
As far as I could see this was limited to the first 40 pages. But it was enough to make me want to buy it

I have been a Neil Gaiman fan since his comic book days....
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote