Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-18-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
tigerszheng
Enthusiast
tigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheese

Device: 800sg
can someone help me to install fbreader on DX

Hi there,

just get one, and upgrade to official 2.5.8, already done the jailbreak and fonthack according the instruction in wiki pages.

but something happened, I can't install the fbreader on my kindle DX, I have followed the thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107371.

I have put the tar.gz on the root directory of kindle, also modified the lauchpad.ini under the directory "launchpad", I use the vim under windows 7 to edit the lauchpad.ini, I think what I typed is the same as the instruction.

after I reboot the kindle, I press shift->u->t, nothing happened, when I press shift->f->r, the bottom right corner when shows succeed.

I tried a lot of time, and found that the fbKindle-bin.tar.gz file is still here, but according to the script, it should be deleted after install successfully.

So can someone help me to find which steps is wrong according to my situation?

All the best!

Tiger
tigerszheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
tigerszheng
Enthusiast
tigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheese

Device: 800sg
Please...

Nobody have the same problem before?
tigerszheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert