Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
ginak59
Author
ginak59 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Transgender Comics: T-Gina #1

T-Gina #1 – “Gratuitous Hot Shemale Action

The Groundbreaking Comic series "T-Gina" by Gina Kamentsky is now available on Smashwords!

This first print collection of stories from our favorite Transgender gal “searching for validation and a decent cup of coffee. The main character, T-Gina is featured in 24 classic stories carrying her from childhood ( “Sex and the Trannie” ) through transition ( “Real Laugh Test”,”Texas Transition Journal”), to determined Trans-woman finding her way in the art world (“The Canadian Cannabis n’ Crossdresser’s Coffee Club ). An uncompromising, Transsexual woman’s perspective of life, sex and coffee.

A endorsement from our favorite Gender Outlaw;

Kate Bornstein
author of Gender Outlaw and My Gender Workbook says : “When I’m not out touring college campuses elaborating on the mysteries of postmodern gender theory; when I’m not trying to argue for trans inclusiveness; when I’m not agonizing over some script I’m working on which JUST MIGHT BE MY KEY TO SUCCESS if only I could get it RIGHT; when I’m not doing any of that stuff, I’m watching Star Trek....

T-Gina #1 – “Gratuitous Hot Shemale Action on Smashwords

T-Gina Comics website: http://www.t-ginacomics.com
ginak59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
just so you know, the 2 sample pages on smashwords are blank for me in firefox, which is the browser i always use at smashwords.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comic books, mtf, shemale, transgender, transsexual