Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-07-2009, 06:42 AM   #1
MarekZ
MarekZ began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Question introducing myself

I'm apologize, first time on forum, so hello to EVERYONE.
I'm from Poland, Police (name of town) and I'm seamen. Now I work on ship m/v River Aln. From several days I'm new owner of PRS 505. Just for me it is good idea to have this gadget, now my luggage will be lighter.
MarekZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi MarekZ and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 a year ago and am very pleased with it. Be sure and check out all the free books here on MobileRead for the Sony

Are eBooks popular in Poland?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome MarekZ. In addition to the MobileRead library, check out the Baen free Library.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Cześć Marek and welcome to the forum ! i can imagine a reader is really perfect for you. what kind of books do you like to read ? we have a lot of free public domain ebooks available here, click on "ebooks" in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. i don't think we have any in polish yet, but maybe soon.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
tcjuice
tcjuice began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505
Welcome, MarekZ. I got my PRS 505 recently and I'm really enjoying not having to carry a lot of heavy books around with me!!
tcjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hello MarekZ and welcome to mobileread.

I have the Blue Sony PRS 505 and I love it. It is easy to take with me and I can read anywhere and anytime.

There are lots of free books here that you can put on your Sony. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will help.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction