Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #16
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Obsessively.

Of course, right now I'm in the midst of a free kindle promotion, so I'm watching my book climb in the rankings.

#1 in Political Fiction, #2 in Men's Adventure, #4 in Action-Adventure, #20 in Mysteries and Thrillers, and #81 overall. I've given away over 3200 books in the last 26 hours.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #17
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still obsessing. I've given away over 6K copies so far.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #18
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJScott View Post
You are not familiar with my humor whether gentle, wry, insane, crazy, macho, or any other flavor, so I will stress that I am not trying to be unkind, just giving forth a little "good old boy" humor.

O.K. Here I go on the microphone up on the stage at the humor club.

Well next time your nasty father in law says, "Can't even give your books away, huh?"
You say, "Hell yeah, I can."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #19
MichaelJScott
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
You are not familiar with my humor whether gentle, wry, insane, crazy, macho, or any other flavor, so I will stress that I am not trying to be unkind, just giving forth a little "good old boy" humor.

O.K. Here I go on the microphone up on the stage at the humor club.

Well next time your nasty father in law says, "Can't even give your books away, huh?"
You say, "Hell yeah, I can."
Well put, sir!
Old 08-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #20
sarahdalton
Enthusiast
sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle D00901
I only just released so very obsessively!!
sarahdalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #21
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJScott View Post
Well, no wonder everyone else's sales are taking ....
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
Fidney
Enthusiast
Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fidney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen), Kindle Paperwhite (7th Gen)
Oh, I don't obsess about it at all.

Although, my Amazon and Smashwords pages are actually my current homepages in my browser, which means that each and every time I go online I'm forced to check

And as for MichaelJScott giving away 6k copies - how the h***! I am so jealous - I can't even give away one (singular, not k)!!
Fidney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:32 AM   #23
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I check whenever I see this thread pop up.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:09 AM   #24
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I check whenever I see this thread pop up.
Then go check!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #25
heySkippy
Groupie
heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

iTunes only updates once a day, so I usually check every morning.
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #26
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Then go check!
Hmmm....no change...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #27
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Hmmm....no change...
hmmm how about now?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote