Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
woodsy59
woodsy59 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
Hi there, and new to this stuff!

Hey
I just bought a pocket eDGe, and am having trouble getting updates from entourage...or any updates at all. Stuck at the step, actually.
Once I get through the initial updates, I plan on updating to 2.2
So, would appreciate any wisdom on this subject.
I am an 52 year old logger, who happens to like computers....
woodsy59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi woodsy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #4
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsy59 View Post
Hey
I just bought a pocket eDGe, and am having trouble getting updates from entourage...or any updates at all. Stuck at the step, actually.
Once I get through the initial updates, I plan on updating to 2.2
So, would appreciate any wisdom on this subject.
I am an 52 year old logger, who happens to like computers....
Welcome to Mobileread!

Have a visit to the edge/pocket edge forum ,when you have the opportunity!
Helpful members and many hints, tricks and tips.

Also, there are a number of videos posted on
YouTube by entourage that will assist in learning to use this little gem!

Registration screen can be bypassed by clicking in the four corners as shown in the graphic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Four_corners_small_expanded.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	76539  
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote