Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-09-2016, 04:56 PM   #1
JanSco
JanSco began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Sharing Books Via Email

I recently updated to Calibre 64-bit 2.58.0. I tried to email (Yahoo) a book to a friend and the process failed. I tried another email address (Gmail) and it also failed. The details seem to indicate that my email address and password are not being validated. I also receive an email from Yahoo and Gmail that tells me "someone" has tried to log in to my account. I haven't changed the setup in Calibre or in my email accounts. Is anyone else having this problem?
JanSco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 09:23 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
THere have been no changes to email sending in calibre in years.

I have no idea about yahoo mail, but read the note about gmail here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert