Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
myronkerbel
myronkerbel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
cost of books

Hello all. It's nice to be a member but I have a question as a new member. What attracted me to the site is the ability to get books at a very good price. I noticed a Philip Roth book that I wanted and your site said it would be $0.63. I clicked on it and was transfered to the Amazon site where I am a member and it said the price was $8.77. I assumed it would be corrected when I checked out. It did not. What happened to my $0.63. I'm a little disturbed.
myronkerbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, myronkerbel, and welcome to MobileRead.

We are not a book purchasing site, but a privately owned international forum of authors, publishers, developers, and readers (sometimes all four in one). MobileRead Forums is an online community dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relating to all aspects of mobile reading.

I suspect you discovered our Deals, Freebies, and Resources forum where members post about book deals they have found. It appears you found this post (Bargain (Kindle) The Plot Against America by Philip Roth ($0.63)) from May 4, 2011. Post #5 states that it was probably a very short-time offer at those sites and the price has gone up again. We have no control over what price book stores charge for their stock nor how long it lasts.

We do offer a forum(s) where members may share information about free or bargain deals they have found at various book purchasing sites. We have no control over geographic restrictions nor price. Most deals/freebies are time-limited.

Please stick around, explore our forums, and keep a watch for some great deals found by our members.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi myronkerbel and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to MR
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Myron. As dreams say, some whopping offers come up that are very short term. If you're interested in very cheap deals, do keep a constant eye on the 'deals and freebies' sub forum. Luck, happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert