Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
M-Edge Covers for the Iliad!

Hi!

Due to a problem with shipping I now have two superflous iRex Iliad covers. One "Sleeve" cover and one "Book" cover, both from M-Edge.

The story:

I ordered a Book-cover from M-Edge which did not arrive. Me-Edge then resent the cover with UPS and added a Sleeve-cover as "apology". Now, about a week after the UPS shipment arrived, the original package was at my doorstep today.

I talked to M-Edge and they told me that I could either send the cover back or give it to somebody as a christmas present.
Since sending it back would mean more cost and work for all involved, I decided to give it away. My first impulse was to give it to our dear member tribble. Since he didn't want it (he's waiting fir the iRex covers) I'm putting this notice up here.

If somebody from Europe (Germany would be preferable of course) want one of the covers, just send me a short PM. I'll ship the cover to you and you can paypal me the shipping cost (should be little enough inside europe) plus (if you like) a little-something extra for the "trouble".

First come, first served.

I have
1x M-Edge Sleeve-cover
1x M-Edge Book-cover

If you want to know more about these great covers, just look in our "Iliad Accessories" subforum for all the juicy details.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:01 AM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Sleeve cover is now gone...book cover still available.
Advert
Old 11-29-2006, 10:45 AM   #3
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

book-cover is gone...auction closed.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:48 AM   #4
b_k
Übernerd
b_k is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex iLiad
*d'oh* i was just about to PM you.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #5
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_k
*d'oh* i was just about to PM you.
b_k, you can blame me for not getting your book cover.
I discovered this auction some minutes ago [I was not online on mr yesterday]
Advert
Old 11-29-2006, 04:51 PM   #6
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

The covers are now on the way.
If everything goes according to plan, then Yokos should have his book-cover end of this week or (more likely) beginning of next and drago should get his during the next week...I can't be more precise since I have no idea how long it takes for something to travel from Germany to Hungary with standard shipping...we'll see..:-)

Enjoy your christmas presents and don't forget to tell you friends about the Iliad (which you now can finally take along wherever you go!) and the M-Edge covers (that let you take your Iliad wherever you go!).
Closed Thread